The other day I was driving my truck, and I ran out of gas. While picking up some gas from the gas station, and some oil (engine troubles requiring the addition of new oil in this situation), I realized I had to go to the bathroom. I figured I could hold it until I got home, so I bypassed the bathroom and headed back to my car.
While pouring in the oil I realized I probably should have gone at the gas station. Now I would not be able to make it back. I wasn't too worried, and decided I could just go in the oil container once I finished pouring the oil into the car.
Apparently, I overestimated my self control. That, or me figuring out how I would handle it was cue to go right then. And suddenly I was peeing my pants.
Luckily, my sweatpants were dark so no one could see from a distance. After layering my seats with towels and removing my shoes...I was able to take my car back to my home and quickly start a load of laundry.
While this totally ruined my day, and I did not laugh, not once. I did tell this story to a person, with the understanding that that person would not share my story with anyone. Sadly, this person decided this story should be told. To everyone.